The Wellness Galaxy offers a Refund Policy which is Fair and Equitable
Upon enrolling in a course with any educational institution a student is entering a legal agreement under common law, in which they agree to abide by the conditions of enrollment (including meeting stated payments), in exchange for the service offered by the institution in the delivery of the course. Please note, changes in your circumstances are not the responsibility The Wellness Galaxy (TWG) and can neither be held liable for changes in your circumstances.
In a situation where a student wishes to cancel or change their enrollment, and as a measure of goodwill, The Wellness Galaxy will allow the following options. A student may only take up one of these options once. Please read the following options and apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Within 14 days: For a period of 14 days from enrollment, a full refund will be given on the total amount of tuition fees paid at the time of cancellation. The student must notify The Wellness Galaxy in writing and the letter be received within the 14 day period, either by fax, email, mail or delivered in person.
- If you apply for a refund after 14 days our refund policy does not apply. However, you will have the option to change your course to another without incurring additional charges. The onus is on the student to ensure and confirm that written notification of withdrawal is lodged. TWG will not be responsible for messages going astray.
*Note: If course notes have already been sent to the student; they must be returned before the refund is paid.
- Within 30 days: For a period of 30 days following receipt of the material; a student may apply for special consideration; to swap their course for another course. The application for special consideration must be made in writing (not by telephone), and be accompanied by a letter explaining why the student wants to change the enrollment.
- These options only apply if the student has not yet submitted any assignments. An administration fee of $50 will apply in these circumstances. TWG will provide credit for monies paid for the original enrollment, against the new enrollment (ie. new course or person), but will not give any monetary refund or credit against other purchases. Following written notification by the school of acceptance, the old course notes must be returned to the school within 1 week for it to be valid.
- For a period up to 2 months following receipt of the material, a student may apply to transfer their enrollment to a friend, relative or colleague who they have found, and who agrees to take over the enrollment. An application for special consideration must be made in writing (not by telephone), and be accompanied by a letter of explanation. This application only applies if the student has not yet submitted any assignments. An administration fee of $75 (plus postage and handling costs ) will apply in these circumstances.